Your Preschool Needs This Fun Letter Game [FREE Download]
You probably already know that kids who can tell the beginning sounds each letter makes are better prepared for school and go on to be more efficient readers. So I made this game so we can have easy and fun phonics practice in my own preschool program!
FREE DOWNLOAD BELOW!
Letter Matching Game
As I mentioned, I made this game for my own class because we talk about the letter sounds, but some of my preschoolers just need something more. Alphabet activities are the perfect way to get everyone actively learning.
Benefits of this letter game:
- fun and challenging, which engages students
- uses pictures to reach visual learners
- uses independent practice to reach the kinesthetic learners
Because I’ve studied and worked with kids, I know that they learn differently from others. I also know that the most effective way to teach preschoolers is through the context of play!
Modify This Phonics Activity for Your Students
- Mark the right letter to the back side of the game card so students can check their answers
- Supply only a few cards at a time to make the game a little simpler
- Cut out the game board and it fits right into a pencil bag for easy storage!
- Laminate for durability
Here’s what’s included:
And here’s a closer look at the game board:
Just cut apart all of the letter and clip art cards and you’re good to go!
Please Follow Me On Pinterest!
Before you scroll down, please click the “Follow on Pinterest” button to join me on Pinterest and get more awesome ideas, free resources, and activities for your preschool program!
Free Download Here
Here’s your freebie! This download is exclusive to my blog. You won’t find it on TpT or anywhere else. Enjoy! Use #OfficiallyASuperTeacher and show me how you are using this product in your classroom!